Dustin

Default Using the Save As Webpage function in Excell

I'm wanting to use the Save as webpage in excell so that i can set the data
of a couple row's to show up usingmy active desktop so it is there for eisier
refrence, but the problem i'm having is this.

It shows the data but there is a bunch if white area round the information
that I entred. a huge white border or something. Is there anyway to get it to
just show the rows i want with out the white back ground?
Bryan Hessey

Dustin,

If this is for viewing for the current worksheet then perhaps easier
for you is in the Window 'Split' option, where you can size the upper
pane to just a couple of rows, and scroll that to any row you wish to
view.

For your web save, you could locate your last used column and enter the
next column:IV in the name box to select all unused columns, then
rightmouse in the selected area and Delete. SaveAs a new workbook, then
try the Save As Webpage. (ie. if your last used column is X you would
enter W:IV) note: The effect is not shown until after a Save of the
workbook.

Hope this helps

--
Bryan Hessey