help me please!

Default Excel "save as" function.

Microsoft excel XP will not let me save a document using the "Save as". How
do I get this fucntion working?
Gord Dibben

What happens when you try to use the Save As?

Error message?

Alert message?

Nothing?

Any other functions that don't appear to be working?

Specifically FileOpen?

Read this google search result and see if anything applies.

http://snipurl.com/ep4l

Gord Dibben Excel MVP