bioyyy

Default Automatic copy a worksheet,

Hi,

Is there any way that a macro can automatically generate another copy of
Master worksheet? So, I don't have to use "move or copy sheet" everytime.
Thanks.
Otto Moehrbach

Record a macro while you move or copy the sheet and you will get the code.
You say "automatically". Do you mean you want this to happen without any
direct action from you to execute the macro? If that is the case, post back
and provide details about when you want this to happen. HTH Otto
"bioyyy" wrote in message

Is there any way that a macro can automatically generate another copy of
Master worksheet? So, I don't have to use "move or copy sheet" everytime.
Thanks.

Ron de Bruin

Hi Jim

If you press the ctrl key when you drag the master sheet tab with your mice to the left or right you make a copy of the sheet

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

bioyyy wrote:

Hi,

Is there any way that a macro can automatically generate another copy of
Master worksheet? So, I don't have to use "move or copy sheet" everytime.
Thanks.

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

Just to add to Ron's reply...

If you click on that worksheet, you can drag it to a new location (it just moves
the worksheet).

Ctrl-clicking and dragging will copy the worksheet.

bioyyy wrote:

Hi,

Is there any way that a macro can automatically generate another copy of
Master worksheet? So, I don't have to use "move or copy sheet" everytime.
Thanks.

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson

Jim May

Thanks Dave
Almost daily I've been using the full
1) right-click on tab
2) Select copy
3) Choose before whatother tab

VERSUS
Now
1) Ctl+Click/Drag/Drop

Net Gain 2 (less clicks)!!!
Thanks for pointing out.

bioyyy wrote:

Hi,

Is there any way that a macro can automatically generate another copy
of
Master worksheet? So, I don't have to use "move or copy sheet"
everytime.
Thanks.

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson

bioyyy

Otto,

Thanks for your help! Oh, Dave too. Yes, after the information is filled out
in the Master sheet, the macro will generate a copy of that sheet or ctrl +
something to excute that. thanks again.