George

Default Can excel add-ins be added without installation CD?

A friend with XP-Pro on a laptop, with Office 2003 installed, needs to
run the Solver tool. Solver isn't currently installed. They say
their installation CDs were stolen. (I believe this is true, if it
matters.)

I tried to do the add-in on their PC using my Office XP CD, but it
wanted the "original installation CD" (IIRC). Is there a way around
this?

Thanks,
George
Anne Troy

George: I think this is as simple as copying the *.XLA files from your PC to
theirs... I could be wrong.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com