gloria81101

Default Why can I only view my spreadsheet in full screen

I try to open some Excel 2000 worksheets I've created or someone else e-mails
to me and and all I get is a blank gray screen. But, if I view it in full
screen or print preview I can see the spreadsheet with the data. I tried
closing the spreadsheet and re-opening it, but it still comes up the same.
What could be causing this?
Anne Troy

Open one of the files, hit Window--Arrange from the menu, then just hit OK.
Does that help?
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com