KathfromWI

Default How much text can I type into a single cell in Excel?

I created a form in Excel with fill-in-the-blank formatting. Everything is
working beautifully except for one thing. I have one cell that I need to
record quite a bit of information in. Although everything I typed is all
there in the formula bar, it cuts off half the text in the cell.

I've increased the row height, have it set to wrap text and merge cells but
nothing seems to make a difference. I can't locate anything in the help menu
that addresses it.

Thanks,
Kathleen