George S.

Default want to know what error I/O 32. means please

I Have recentley downloaded p.c. beginner from a c. d. disc when i go to get
into programme E8 by booting the disc first then getting the page i want all
i get is
"Error I/O 32. does anybody know what this means and how to get rid of it
please"

i am running windows XP Profesional

Thanks in advance for your help