Monique

Default why is an Excel file called a workbook?

Can you please help me with this question.

i would also like to know...

What are constant values in an Excel file?
Joy

'cos you can have up to 256 worksheets in 1 workbook.

"Monique" wrote:

Can you please help me with this question.

i would also like to know...

What are constant values in an Excel file?

Joy

Constant values are ones that don't change

"Monique" wrote:

Can you please help me with this question.

i would also like to know...

What are constant values in an Excel file?

Gord Dibben

Joy

A nit-pick here<g

The maximum default number of worksheets is 255.

You may add more than that depending upon resources.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP