vgurusa

Default Excel Blank Value Import

Hi ,

I am trying to import Excel File to MS Access using Visual Basic.

The problem I encountered is as follows :

When I import an excel file, if the first row of an excel file contains
an empty cell then thereafter the data in that particular column doesn't
get imported!

I am using OLEDBJET 4.0 to connect and retrieve the data from Excel
Sheet.

It would be great, if anybody can post their thoughts on it!

Thanks,

Vijay

--
vgurusa
vgurusa's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28100

Vishnu

You can share the workbook with the ones who needs to make a change by
Protecting your Workbook by choosing a common password......Go to
TOOLS---PROTECTION----PROTECT SHEET....When you are here you can also
select the ALLOW USERS TO EDIT CHNAGES to specifically allow some range of
cells.

After that you can select the stuff you want others to do on that
worksheet....Also before protecting the workbook you can go to
FORMAT---CELLS and lock or unlock stuff......

Hope it will help...I never tried but read that on this Forum