schlempyasst

Default CHecking accuracy

Hello,

I wondered how I can take data I dump form our student database and
comapre it to accurate address data.

I weekly dump data from the program we use to store all of our students
information. That program is set up to validate/populate certain
information if the address the school put in for each student is
accurate. I wondered is there a way I can use the data I dump weekly
and compare it to the true data is reads from.

This is my problem. Our system is set up to capitalize an address if it
matches what we have in our address database, and if it does match it
also gives it the specific boundary code for that address. We have
employees who are trying to go around this and are capitalizing the
address information and manually inputting the boundary code. What I
would like to do is dump the student database and use excel to check it
against the address database and the boundary numbers that belong to
that adress and have excel move those items to a new sheet.

Is that possible?

Rheia Vigay

--
schlempyasst