Junior Member

Default Using RichTextBox to edit Cell content

I need to use a RichTextBox to edit the content of a Cell. I think VBA is required to do this since LinkedCell cannot be a calculated value... Any help would be appreciated.

More details on what I need to do:
a) A range of Cells with 2 columns contain a Date in column#1, and a Note in Column#2
b) From a Combo Box, I select the date for the Note I want to View/Modify
c) That specific note is picked up by VLOOKUP and displayed in the RichTextBox
d) I then need to edit the content of the RichTextBox
e) Once done with the edit, I need to send the content of the RichTexBox to the proper Cell in Column#2 of the range of Cells described in a)

TIA

- Daniel