JavierFM

Default Linked object

I have an Excel workbook with a link to another Excel file, but I don't
know what's linked to that file: a formula, a graph, or what. How can
I find what is linked to that file?

Thank you very much in advance!!

Kind regards,

--
JavierFM
JavierFM's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28062

ewan7279

Javier,

Go through each spreadsheet in turn and enter Find mode by pressing ctrl+F.
In the 'Find what' box, enter ' :\ '. This will find any link to another
file. If :\ is found, the cell will be selected and you can then decide if
you want to keep the link or not.

Ewan.