genie

Default column names - chane from numbrts back to A- z

Another user of an excel sheet I created has changed the column names from
the alphabetic ones to numbers making the transfer of cells by thier ref.
difficultt . Instead of reading ref A1 for example it shows R1C1. Any ideas
how i can change it back - have searched help with no success

pinmaster

Maybe TOOLS/OPTIONS/GENERAL tab and uncheck R1C1 reference style

HTH
JG

--
pinmaster