Angelica

Default How can I view all of my tabs in one screen? Can I layer them?

Bob Phillips

Afraid not. You can make the display wider, but invariably at some point it
is not wide enough.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

CLR

One trick I use..........I have a workbook with 36 Sheets, I hide them all
and create a new one (not hidden) named MainMenu and make an attractive list
of all of them and create macros to each just by clicking on the
name..............then on each sheet, I put a "Return to MainMenu" button
which hides the sheet again and returns the user to the MainMenu..........a
little bit of a job to set up, but really nice for the user who has to
regularly navigate those Sheets............

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Afraid not. You can make the display wider, but invariably at some point it
is not wide enough.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

Dave Peterson

If you rightclick on the VCR controls to the left of the worksheet tabs, you'll
be able to see more.

In fact, there's an option to see a list of all the sheets at the bottom of that
first dialog.

Not quite the same, but kind of useful.

Angelica wrote:

--