pehuyghe

Default Pivottable : repeat break value

How can I repeat a break value in a pivottable. I have the following
table :

Year Month Value
2001 Jan 1000
Feb 2000
Mar 1500
2002 Jan 890
Feb 1780

What I need is this

Year Month Value
2001 Jan 1000
2001 Feb 2000
2001 Mar 1500
2002 Jan 890
2002 Feb 1780

I can't find anything in the field settings or the table layout
options.

--
pehuyghe
pehuyghe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27998

Dave Peterson

Maybe you can convert the pivottable to values (just copy|paste special|values)
or even copy to a new worksheet (as values).

Then since it's just data (not a pivottable), you can use some of the techniques
at Debra Dalgleish's site:

http://contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html

(But if you leave it as a pivottable, you won't be able to do what you want.)