toyota58

Default How to make repeat long numbers shortcut ?

Anybody knows how to make repeat long numbers shortcut ? Instead of
input repeat long numbers, can I make a shortcut ?

Example :

A1 = 4895028

A2 = 5904311

A3 = 8953261

A4 = 5904311 (repeat)

A5 = 4895028 (repeat)

And so on...

Thank You.

Bernard Liengme

If first number is in A1 and you what a repeat in say A10; type = and click
on A10.
To later convert all to numbers, Copy and then Paste Special | Values
OR
enter a4895028 and b5904311, etc, using new letter fro each new number
now when you type a, Excel will autocomplete to give a4895028
later use =VALUE(MID(A1,2,LEN(A1))) and the Copy/paste special to convert

best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme