Baba

Default How do I open a Quattro Pro ".qpw" file with MS Excel 2003?

Timothy L

You can't.

You'll need to download and install WordPerfect Office 12 Standard Edition Trial from Corel's website.

http://www.corel.com/

AFTER WordPerfect Office 12 Standard Edition Trial has been installed...
Open the Quattro Pro (.qpw) file in Quattro Pro 12 by either double-clicking the file in Windows Explorer or
by starting Quattro Pro from the Start Menu (under Start - Programs - WordPerfect Office 12 - Quattro Pro).

In Quattro Pro, click File, then click Save As...
Choose "Microsoft Excel 97/2000/2002/2003" as the file type.
Choose a location to save the file. If I were you, I'd save it in same location as the original Quattro Pro
file.
Click the "Save" button.

Now open the Microsoft Excel Worksheet (.xls) that you just save in Microsoft Excel 2003 as you normally would
open any other Microsoft Excel Worksheet.

--
Please post all replies to the newsgroup for the benefit of others.
Requests for assistance by email will NOT be acknowledged!

Timothy L

Here are some direct links that should help:

Need to open a file?
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satelli...0 47024061459

WordPerfect Office 12 Standard Edition Trial
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satelli...nloadContainer