PaulP

Default Font Colors not reflected on printouts

Using MS Word I am able to change the color of a font and when printed on a
non color printer I get various shades of grey.

When I try this in Excel 2003, all text appears in black!

Is this a setting within Excel or a limitation of Excel 2003?

Thank You in advance!!!

"Printing in black and white On black-and-white printers, Microsoft Excel
prints colors as gray shades. You can reduce the amount of time it takes
Excel to print a worksheet that contains colors by printing colors in black
and white. When you print a worksheet by using only black and white, Excel
prints fonts and borders formatted in color as black, not as gray shades.
Excel also prints cell and AutoShape backgrounds as white and prints other
graphics and charts in shades of gray."
This seems to contradict you have.