james

Default I can't change the font size in the printouts?

Excel, Win XP Pro Epson Printer
I can't change the font size in my printouts.
I use the toolbar in both Normal and Printer Setup,
and change the font size on the screen, but the change
does not show up in the printouts.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
James

Ian

Is the print area larger than A4 and being reduced to fit the page?
Increasing the font size on the worksheet will result in a larger print area
with a greater reduction to fit the page ie same size output.

--
Ian
--
"james" wrote in message
Excel, Win XP Pro Epson Printer
I can't change the font size in my printouts.
I use the toolbar in both Normal and Printer Setup,
and change the font size on the screen, but the change
does not show up in the printouts.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
James

Earl Kiosterud

James,

I'm not familiar with this printer, and the font size buttons you refer to
(Normal and Printer Setup). But normally, the font size is set in the cells
of the sheet, and unless you're using "Fit to..." (File - Page setup - Page
tab), the font size of the cells should be reflected in the printed output.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com