Richard

Default Adding Rows

How do I go about adding blank rows to a range of rows in a spreadsheet. I
currently have a spreadsheet with data on every rows. I would like to add a
blank row between each row of data but the only way I seem to be able to do
this is to choose each row manually. Please let me know if there is an
easier way to do this. Thanks
bj

the simpest way is to add a helper column
fill next to your data 1,2,3 etc.
go to the cell in this coulumn just below your data and fill with
1.5,2.5,3.5 to .5 above the number of data rows you have.
select all and sort on the helper column.
delete the helper column and you will have blank lines between each of your
data rows