Rif

Default Object vs Picture Handling in Different Versions of Excel

I used to have Excel 2000. I could copy a screenshot into Paint and then
grab a part of it and directly paste it into Excel 2000. When I clicked on
it, it was handled as an Object with the formula of
"=EMBED("Paint.Picture","")"

Now when I try the same thing in Excel 2003, it comes across as a Picture
with no equation.

How can I force Excel 2003 to mimic what I did in Excel 2000?

(The best I can do so far is to save the screenshot and then open/import it
as an Object. Howeve, the formula is not the same: "=EMBED("Bitmap
Image","")")

Any ideas? :)