zhj23

Default Unlock VBA Project

I have VBA project written quite sometime ago which I now need to edit it. I
still remember the password, but I can't unlock it. I got a "Project
Unviewable" message. Would anyone like to help as to how to unlock it and
preventing this happening again? Many thanks.
Ron de Bruin

Maybe you try to unlock it in older Excel version that you create the password.

For example if you create password in 2000, you can't unlock in 97

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl