Ken G.

Default Conditional line/arrow

Is it possible to have a line or arrow drawn between two cells if the amount
entered in one cell exceeds a control value in another cell?
Dave Peterson

Kind of...

I compared A1 with D10. I put a line from the drawing toolbar between these two
cells.

With that line selected, I typed a new name for it in the name box.
I called it: LineA1_D10
(just to distinguish it)

Then I rightclicked on that worksheet tab and selected view code. I pasted this
into the code window:

Option Explicit
If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Intersect(Target, Me.Range("a1,d10")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub

If Me.Range("a1").Value Me.Range("D10").Value Then
Me.Lines("lineA1_d10").Visible = True
Else
Me.Lines("LineA1_D10").Visible = False

And it worked fine if I changed the value in A1 or D10.

--

Dave Peterson