Snakey

Default Setting a cell to not go below an X value, or above a Y value

Hey,

This may be very easy to do, but I just don't have a clue, I've look at
most excel variables and they just seem to choose MIN and MAX from
columns or tables.

What I want to do is I've got the sum adding up say cells A2 and A3 in
cell A4.

I want cell A4 to never go below 80, or above 200. (Formula in cell A4
would be =SUM(A2:A3))

Anyone think they can help?

--
Snakey