cindee

Default Prevent wandering users

Is there a way that I can 'lock' a sheet to prevent users from scrolling to
the right or down the page? I'd like to keep them on the form I've created
and not let them move to the right or down at all.

thanks

~cr
Myrna Larson

If you hide all columns to the right and all rows below, the user can only
move around within the visible cells. You would need to protect the worksheet
so that can't change the hidden status.