Randy1120

Default Remove "read-only" from a worksheet

I have excel 2000 and a worksheet has become "read-only", I'm not sure why or
how. I need to know how to remove the "read-only" function
David Billigmeier

First, close your worksheet. Then, from windows explorer, right click on
your file and go to "Properties". Uncheck "Read-Only"

Dave