DeVon

Default IF WorkSheet1 A1=1 then put value of WS1 B2 in WS2 C3 else donothi

How do I make this work? If the value in worksheet #1 Cell A1 = "1" (Week of
the year) then put the value of Cell B2 into worksheet 2 Cell C3 else leave
the value in C3 alone (I will put this formula in worksheet #1). My next row
of worksheet #2 will ask IF the value in worksheet #1 Cell A1=2 then put the
value of B2 into worksheet #2 Cell C4. If Cell A1<2 then do nothing (leave
the value in C4 alone). The problem is when I change the number of the week
from week 1 to week 2 (in worksheet #1) the formula still wants to calculate
(in worksheet #2) and it puts a "FALSE" in the cell because it is not week 1
anymore.

Worksheet #2 C3 will have Sundays values D3 will have Mondays values etc.
for week 1 of the year. Worksheet #2 C4 will have Sundays sales values for
week 2 of the year. This progression goes on for 52 weeks.

Now when I change the value in worksheet #1 A1 = "2" I want to maintain the
current value in worksheet 2 C3 and have the new sales data entered fall in
the next row down C4. Worksheet #1 will have seven days (one week) with
sales each day. Cell A1 is the week of the year. I will change worksheet #1
Cell A1 every week and enter that week's sales into . Worksheet #2 will have
52 seven day weeks. Worksheet #1 should fill worksheet #2 as the year
progresses and previous week's sales should not be recalculated ending with
52 seven day weeks of sales data.
DeVon

Disregard this question. I figured it out but it would not keep data in
worksheet #2 safe if someone were to change the week backwards in worksheet