Jackie

Default Page Margins

Just wondering if anyone could solve my problem. I have installed english
excel on one computer and chinese excel on the other. When I print my excel
file in both english and chinese excel, I got different left and right page
margins.

I tried to change the settings in Control Panel | Regional and Language
Options to 'metrics' on both computer for consistency but didn't work. In
both versions of Excel, they are showing the same page margins in Page Setup
but I don't know why they print out differently.

I am pretty sure I am missing something here. Could anyone help? Thanks
heaps!

Jackie

Thanks for the reply.

Yes both the english and chinese excel are set to A4 paper size for
printing. Yesterday I tried to install english excel on the computer where
it orginally had chinese excel installed, and it still print out differently.
So I reckon it has nothing to do with excel since that happened.

I forgot to mentioned earlier I have the chinese excel installed on chinse
Windows XP and english excel installed on english Windows XP. Also on the
both computers, the have the same printer driver. I suspect it' is the
different language versions of windows that's causing it. Anyone knows how
to get around this problem? It's been pain in the ass for ages and I still
couldn't figure it a way to come around.

Any hints or directions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.