Jackie

Default Page Margins

Just wondering if anyone could solve my problem. I have installed english
excel on one computer and chinese excel on the other. When I print my excel
file in both english and chinese excel, I got different left and right page
margins.

I tried to change the settings in Control Panel | Regional and Language
Options to 'metrics' on both computer for consistency but didn't work. In
both versions of Excel, they are showing the same page margins in Page Setup
but I don't know why they print out differently.

I am pretty sure I am missing something here. Could anyone help? Thanks
heaps!