JessJ

Default How can I conditionally link worksheets?

Hi,

I'd be very grateful if someone can please help me with this...

I have 2 worksheets, each with a "code" column. One sheet has about 30
codes, the other 20. I also have a big, array formula. How can I extend the
formula to include the condition that it should only work on a sheet1 row if
that row's code exists in sheet2?

Thank you in anticipation and hope,

jessj

--
Jess
(XP Home SP/2 OEM. HDD1:Windows NTFS 280GB; Fat32 1GB; Linux 19GB.