ksgaloh

Default How do I calculate my aluminum can pounds for quick reference?

I had a friend make me a chart that reads 1 lbs at $.35. And then it
calculate by itself all the way to about 300 lbs. Can someone tell me how to
change it to $.30 a lbs and it recalculte or how to make a new one. Thanks
Cutter

In A1 type .3 and format as currency

In A2 type 1 and in A3 type 2. Now highlight A2:A3 and drag fill down
as far as you want to go (300?).

In B2 type: =A2*$A$1

Now drag copy B2 down the same number of cells as you went in column A

You will now be able to get the prices for the weights and if the base
price changes you just have to change the value in A1

--
Cutter
Cutter's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9848