Arul raj

Default in ms excel 2003 research tool thomson gale is not found why?

i recently downloaded office 2003 60 days trial version.And its key no is
VQR7Q-4PYP9-46WPQ-K7KPF-86KXM.in excel i opened tools menu, in that research
..after opening research i am unable to see "THOMSON GALE" RESEARCH TOOL.. I
have downloaded office SP2
and installed. but all in vein.then i contacted microsoft tele support.but
they said they wont give support for trial version. pls suggerst me to
overcome this problem.

Thank you
Arul Raj.
Jerry W. Lewis

Why do you think that you should see "Thomson Gale" Research Tool on the
Excel Tools menu?

Thomson Gale is part of The Thomson Corporation, not Microsoft. I am
not aware of any reasearch tool from them that MS has licensed to be
natively part of Excel If a tool from them exists that is supposed to
work within Excel, then you probably have to get it from them and
install it.

Jerry