Jerry W. Lewis

Why do you think that you should see "Thomson Gale" Research Tool on the
Excel Tools menu?

Thomson Gale is part of The Thomson Corporation, not Microsoft. I am
not aware of any reasearch tool from them that MS has licensed to be
natively part of Excel If a tool from them exists that is supposed to
work within Excel, then you probably have to get it from them and
install it.

Jerry

Arul raj wrote:

i recently downloaded office 2003 60 days trial version.And its key no is
VQR7Q-4PYP9-46WPQ-K7KPF-86KXM.in excel i opened tools menu, in that research
.after opening research i am unable to see "THOMSON GALE" RESEARCH TOOL.. I
have downloaded office SP2
and installed. but all in vein.then i contacted microsoft tele support.but
they said they wont give support for trial version. pls suggerst me to
overcome this problem.

Thank you
Arul Raj.