Dolphinv4

Default Excel Spreadsheet Shows Nothing!

Hi,

I tried to open this excel file, it is not showing anything! No spreadsheet
shown at all. When I try to re-open, dialogue box says file already open but
even the task manager is not showing anything at all! Oh no....this is a very
important file....what's going on? Even when I go to the excel "Window" menu
, this file is not there!

Regards,
Val
Dolphinv4

And when I email the file to a friend, the file cannot be opened either.
However, there is this "Viewer" in Lotus Notes, when you open through the
"Viewer", everything is there!

Thanks,
Val

"Dolphinv4" wrote:

Hi,

I tried to open this excel file, it is not showing anything! No spreadsheet
shown at all. When I try to re-open, dialogue box says file already open but
even the task manager is not showing anything at all! Oh no....this is a very
important file....what's going on? Even when I go to the excel "Window" menu
, this file is not there!

Regards,
Val

Dave Peterson

Maybe it's off the screen.

If you do file|print preview, does it show up?

If yes, try
window|arrange|tiled
and resize that window manually.

If that's not i, maybe the window may be hidden.
Open your workbook
window|Unhide

Do you see it listed there?

--