Plug1945

Default Work Schedule in Excel?

Does anyone out there know of a way to create a project work schedule using
Excel in place of Microsoft Project?

I would like to identify project task, show start dates/estimated completion
dates, etc. and basically create a chart which will visually display the
status of any particular segement / task, showing perhaps a programmed versus
actual time-line.
Kevin Lehrbass

Hi Plug,

Yes, there are ways to create a project work schedule in excel.
There are different free excel templates on the internet that you can
download and customize to fit your exact needs.
I have a free download on my site called 'Project Task Manager'.
There are many others out there. Use a search engine and you'll find some.
Try Microsoft's free excel templates or http://www.vertex42.com/index.html.

Feel free to send me an email if you have any more specific questions.
Cheers,
Kevin Lehrbass
www.spreadsheetsolutions4u.com