Rajat

Default seeking way to expire excel documents after certain date in Office

I was trying to find out if there is anything avalible out there which would
allow me to set an expiration date to excel documents in Office 2003. I know
there is an IRM feature in Office Professional 2003, but what about Excel
2003?
Anne Troy

Try this, Rajat:
http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=540
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Rajat" wrote in message
I was trying to find out if there is anything avalible out there which
would
allow me to set an expiration date to excel documents in Office 2003. I
know
there is an IRM feature in Office Professional 2003, but what about Excel
2003?

Harlan Grove

Anne Troy wrote...
Try this, Rajat:
http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=540

This sort of approach only works when (1) users have macros enabled and
(2) they don't go into the code modules and remove such procedures.
IOW, it's not guaranteed to work.