SLKPM

Default Countif and conditional formatting

I have now sorted the counting issues on the cells I have so I can extract
occurences within date ranges. These dates are for various projects in the
rows and basically forecast in time periods. However, how can I assign their
individual project name to them when they are extracted so instead of the
number of occurences for a particular date, it would for example extract 1 as
Project 1 from a particular cell(B2 perhaps) then indicate another occurence
from cell Y23 as Project2, so I can see which stages fall on which dates.

Many Thanks,

SLKPM