megsie jack

Default reverse data

I have a column of price data which is random however it is in reverse order,
that is the cells that are down the bottom need to be up the top and vice
versa, how do I reverse the data without sorting it and getting it out of
sequence?
Rowan Drummond

Assuming the data is in column A enter this formula in B1 and copy down:
=INDIRECT("A"&21-ROW())
Adjust the 21 based on the number of records you have. This should be
one more than the number of records so in my example the data was in A1:A20.

Hope this helps
Rowan