nicko68

Default how to create conditional format linked to date

I wish to create a conditional format linked to date, for example if info. in
cell is less than 2 months old, the cell is green, if info. is more than 2
months old the cell turns red.
Ray A

one way:
Format the cell to green. The FormatConditional Formatingchange cell is to
formula is =if(today()-60=a1,true,false) and set the format to red
HTH

"nicko68" wrote:

I wish to create a conditional format linked to date, for example if info. in
cell is less than 2 months old, the cell is green, if info. is more than 2
months old the cell turns red.

Sloth

I don't believe it's possible to do exactly what you're asking. I don't
think excel stores the date a cell was last modified.

You can however use conditional formating with dates that you input.
Highlight the dates and select format-condition formatting. select "formula
is" and type...
=MONTH(TODAY())-MONTH(A1)2
with A1 being the cell in the top left of your selection. Click on format
and choose red as the background color. Add a new format and type..
=MONTH(TODAY())-MONTH(A1)<2
Click on format and choose green as the background color.

I know this isn't exactly what you want, but I hope it helps.