Venkat

Default DATE Format

When I use XIRR, how do I make the Date format work? I tried changing the
cell format to Date, used the DATE format option, but still Excel sees the
date as a number not date format.

Ron Rosenfeld

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 14:02:07 -0700, Venkat
wrote:

When I use XIRR, how do I make the Date format work? I tried changing the
cell format to Date, used the DATE format option, but still Excel sees the
date as a number not date format.

Post an example of exactly what you are trying to do. XIRR does not care what
the format of the cells with the dates in them is.

--ron