thelees

Default Breaking Links

I use Excel to keep my grades in. Without thinking, I cut students who
left and pasted into a new workbook (rather than using paste special for
values only). It would seem the workbook keeps trying to want to update
the links that created.

Rather than recreating my grades all over each semester or year, I just
clear data and enter new data, saving under a new name/year. Apparently
doing this created new links, also.

[Image]

[Image]

No matter what I click on, I cannot find how to break these links. I
was sure I used to click in Edit, Links, and Break Link, but that is not
an option. Can someone tell me what is going on and how I can break
these links?

Thank you very much.

Elaine

Dave Peterson

First, this is pretty much a plain text newsgroups. Some people will ignore
posts that have attachements (or embedded graphics). You'll find you may get
more responses if you post in plain text.

When I can't find links, I'll use Bill Manville's FindLink program:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

--

Dave Peterson