Bradley

Default Excel file size - sudden increase

My model consists of about 30 sheets and about 15 modules of macros.
I save the model regularly with an updated version name each time.

Between 2 saves my excel file increased in size from about 9mb to about
17mb, with no real major change in functionality between the two files.

I have looked through both files concurrently and am unable to find any
changes in the calculations in the spreadsheet. There was more of a layout
change on one or two sheets, but nothing to justify the huge increase in file
size.

Is there any way to determine what has caused the increase in the file size?
Could it be something as silly as deleting a large number of rows or columns
on a sheet?

Any suggestions are appreciated.