JKB

Default Degree symbol

I have a worksheet with latitude and longitude in two columns. Over 1000
coordinates make up the wks. The cell format is xx xx.xxx with the degree
symbol after the first two digits. I would like to remove this symbol from
every cell. How can I do this in one shot? Thanks.
Ken
dominicb

Good afternoon JKB

Highlight the whole range and select Edit Replace.

Find : ° and leave replace blank.

HTH

DominicB

--