bananabob

Default € (euro) symbol in Excel charts

I have tried to format axis labels in a chart using the Euro symbol €
but it just displays a vertical line as though it doesn't recognise the
symbol. Same thing happens when I try to use the € symbol in the axis
title. Yet the symbol works OK in the spreadsheet. Anybody know why
this happens & what I can do to correct it?

--
bananabob
bananabob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27389

Bernard Liengme

Send me the file and I will see if I can solve it - use my personal email
address not the group's
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme