CRS

Default Excel Drop Down Boxes

Question; does anybody know how to add additional data to a previous
drop down box? I have created a form that has several drop down boxes
a while ago, and due to some information that has been change I need to
input more info in the drop down boxes but for some odd reason I cant
remember how I executed these actions!! If it helps I am using Excel
2000.

--
CRS
CRS's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27444

Casey

CRS,

Best place to learn about drop down lists if they were created using
Data Validation is found here.

If they were created using combo boxes (VBA stuff) go here.

HTH

--
Casey

Casey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=4545