Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
NotIT

Default Combine Data

I have two columns, one is called LTV and one is called CLTV. I want to
combine the data in them into one. For example, if one of the rows in my
excel sheet had an LTV of 80 and a CLTV of 100, I want this info combined
into one cell/row/column that looks like this: 80/100

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance!!!