hughess7

Default no more new fonts

Hi all

One of my colleagues has a workbook with 110 charts in it, he has made some
mofications and updated ranges etc and now receives the error 'no more new
fonts can be added to this workbook'. I have found a kb article on this -
Q215573 and performed all workarounds as detailed but the problem persists.
It appears that it will not let me remove the Autoscale option. I have tried
removing it manually and using the code to remove from all charts in workbook
to no avail. It states 110 charts have been amended but when you look at the
format font tab again the Autoscale option is still selected?

Help!!! We can recover from backup but this spreadsheet has been worked on
all day and therefore lots of changes made! Can anything be done about this
or do we have to try and restore from backup and redo all our hard work with
the autoscale option turned off before it goes horribly wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Sue