Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
gennario

Default Rank with if command

Here is my situation. I have a group of numbers in column a that I need
ranked. The catch is that I only want to rank the numbers that have the word
"qualified" in column b. I tried using the "if" command but it ranks all the
numbers and shows 0 for those without the qualified but still ranks the 10th
number as 10. I want to have the 5 numbers that are qualified ranked 1 to
5...Is this possible???