Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
coddave

Default Combining data greater than 0

Hi,

I have an order sheet where along the top I have the items and down the side
I have the clients. Currently I enter quantities below the items at the top
of the page to line up with each client rows. What I would like to do is
have another column at the end of the sheet, which would summarize the order
for me. E.g. If along the top I have apples, oranges, bananas, and down the
side I have client A,B,C; I would like to have a summary column that would
say 3-apples, 2-bananas. Any column with a 0 would not show up.

I appreciate any help offered,

Dave