Old August 11th 21, 07:56 PM
Junior Member

Location: USA
Default Insert Space Between Initials

Hello -

I have an export file that I need to format the name cell in order to import it into another software. Is there a formula that can split the initials in a name? Names have all different lengths for first and last name.

Current Cell:
John MDoe

Needs to be:
John M Doe

Thanks

Last edited by velvick25 : August 11th 21 at 07:58 PM